1. Corrosion Resistance- brass inserts are known for their corrosion resistant property. Though it forms Patina when comes in contact with moisture, yet you can easily remove the layer. This is not possible with other metals like iron that forms rust and become weak in strength.
2. Lower Weight And Space – Brass inserts allow the use of fasteners, flanges, and smaller bosses.
3. Flexibility Of Design- Most brass inserts come with design flexibility. Manufacturing units can easily balance the shear strength of the parent material while producing brass inserts. In this way, they prevent parent material from damage.
4. Cost Effective – You don’t have to pay more installation costs for brass inserts. You require lesser assemblies to install them.
5. True Clamping Torque- The surface finish of brass products is smoother and shiny.
Brass inserts manufacturing companies in India are offering quality inserts at very reasonable prices. You can place the order for both retail and bulk purposes for brass inserts. Manufacturers are delivering the best quality brass- which is lead free- to their clients. Nowadays, companies are emphasizing on lead free brass to prepare major fittings and inserts. They all want to make a healthy approach towards environment as lead is one of the most hazardous substances for human health. You can even give it a try and ask your provider to deliver lead free brass inserts at your address. It is good to use lead free brass products especially in water treatment and water supply industry.
Thank you for your read! Do share your review for this article and let us know how lead free products can help in saving the environment from corrosion.