- Energy efficiency - By reducing the copper tubes diameter in coils, manufacturers get the most economical way to make energy efficient air conditioning and refrigeration products. System energy efficiency is also enhanced by applying numerous conventional tubes. However, these tubes are heavy in weight and increase the refrigerant volume.
- Less material - Reduction in the diameter of the tube results in more effective heat transfer and enabling more heat transfer for smaller, lighter coils or greater efficiency at the same coil size. Smaller condenser coils and evaporator enable storage and transportation with an ease. User can easily handle the product during the installation.
- Less refrigerant - Due to dramatic reduction in the volume of refrigerant, the product becomes economical and eco friendly. Smaller internal volume of the coils will cut down the requirement of charging the coil and charging can be done with less refrigerant. This means you will ultimately save your costing.
- Durability - Coils made of aluminum fins and copper tubes or copper tubes and copper fins are durable products. You can rely on such products as they set the industry standard for corrosion resistance and durable life. Advanced coatings used by manufacturers along with surface treatments help in enhancing durability in the harshest environments.
HVAC Manufacturers always make energy efficiency as their top priority. They achieve it at lower material cost with smaller diameter tubes. The entire system size can be reduced with the application of small diameter tubes. Smaller diameter tubes can operate at extreme pressures.
Smaller diameter tubes release heat more efficiently. Heat flow through small tubes and distributed over a larger cooling surface area.
Copper tubes are most economical and durable products to invest. Major benefits and advantages of this product is-
- Corrosion resistant
- High level of heat transfer
- Consumption of less refrigerant